BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

kalau

if and only if

this words only happen

occurs in our mind

 they were never true

 indeed will not be happening !

 but mostly
 majority of people in this short yet long world always think about it

 "if and only if"

 have u ever imagine if this words doesnt even exist ?

 huh...they u go,
 im using if !

 because im no other than you
because im human
just like you

 passing my birthday date over and over again every single year

 thinking about you wishing me,
giving me present,
 blanje me makan,
 and what-so-ever thing we always do in our birthday party kununnya

 but this year
 something strike me hard

  "me passing my death date over and over again every year, 
everyday"

have heard about this right ?
 must had right ?

 its like everywhere
 twitter,
facebook,
and even appeared in my blog !

 think about it

 have a deep moment
thought

 just to think about this
can you ?

 someone have told me
 yang "kalau" tu hanya permainan setan je ...

 like there's no such thing as "kalau"

its just you,
yourself,
who create it .

 IF

0 comments: